N.A. PORTER & ASSOCIATES is pleased to offer associates who provide forensic document examination to public and private companies, banks, insurance companies, law firms, accounting firms, investigative agencies, art houses, investors, investment firms, private lenders, government agencies, school boards, universities, regulatory bodies, trade-unions and individuals.
Our Forensic Document Examiner, Mr. Graham Ospreay, is highly accredited in various disciplines, is court qualified and has provided training in Canada, the United States and internationally.
- Forged, altered or counterfeit documents
- Cheques, Wills, Deeds, Legal Contracts
- Insurance Records
- Court Documents
- Computer-printed or Typewritten Documents
- Photocopied or Facsimile Documents
- Latent Impressions
- Handwriting & Signature Comparison
- Anonymous Writing
- Writer Identification or Elimination
- Forgery & Counterfeit Detection
- Records Review to Determine Legitimacy
- Medical Charts
- Ink & Paper Examinations
- Document Age/Date Determination
- Deciphering Damaged or Charred Documents
- Anonymous & Threatening Communications
- Seal & Stamp Identifications
- Loan documents
- Linguistic & Stylistic Analysis
- Identification of Art & Artifacts
If you would like more information or have a request for services, do not hesitate to reach out.